22 April 2010

I GO.

I go.
I go with.
I go with the.
I go with the intention.
I go with the intention of.
I go with the intention of being.
I go with the intention of being good.
I go with the intention of being good to.
I go with the intention of being good to you.
I go with the intention of being good to you despite.
I go with the intention of being good to you despite all.
I go with the intention of being good to you despite all that.
I go with the intention of being good to you despite all that falls.
I go with the intention of being good to you despite all that falls in.
I go with the intention of being good to you despite all that falls in the.
I go with the intention of being good to you despite all that falls in the gaps.
I go with the intention of being good to you despite all that falls in the gaps between.
I go with the intention of being good to you despite all that falls in the gaps between promises.


- Laura G.

Post a Comment